If you’re still struggling to find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your loved one, never fear! You can’t go wrong with jewelry and Mark’s Diamonds is your one-stop shop to finding a piece that your partner will love.
Whether you’re looking for something with a little sparkle or a new piece to update an old one, our jewelers can help you pick out something that’s sure to wow your partner this February 14th.
To ease the process, here’s a guide to popular Valentine’s Day jewelry that will make the perfect gift for your loved one.
When it comes to jewelry, size doesn’t always matter. Delicate pieces never go out of style and are easy to accessorize with other jewelry.
For some ideas of simple but stunning jewelry, here are a couple options to surprise your valentine:
– Diamond Studs: A simple set of earrings that go with everything is the perfect gift for someone who doesn’t usually wear much jewelry, but would like to add a little sparkle to their wardrobe.
– Solid Hoops: The trick to hoop earrings is picking a precious metal that your partner wears often. Pay special attention to their jewelry options over the next few days to see if they tend to opt for more gold, silver or rose gold accessories.
– Solitaire Pendants: Opting for a delicate necklace with a simple pendant is a charming gift that can stand alone or be paired nicely with other pieces. Since the design is minimal, you can splurge a little more on a high-quality gemstone or diamond for the pendant.
Stunning jewelry doesn’t have to be overstated. Our simplest pieces can still wow a crowd with their quality craftsmanship and attention to detail.
If you’re celebrating a milestone this Valentine’s Day, then stackable rings are a fashionable way to mark the occasion:
– Recently Married: Offer your new spouse a ring adorned with their favorite gemstones to wear with their wedding band and engagement ring.
– New Parents: If you’re expecting, then gift your partner with a stackable ring to go with their wedding band to represent your family’s newest addition. With a variety of gemstones to choose from, you can select pink stones if the baby is a girl or sapphires for a boy. Opting for the baby’s birthstone is also a popular option!
– Promise Ring: Don’t worry if you haven’t popped the question yet! Stackable rings are a great way to show your love and intentions if you both aren’t quite ready for the next big step.
Valentine’s Day itself is occasion enough to offer a beautiful ring to your love, and stackable rings are a trendy gift for every season. Pick two or three in complementing colors so your valentine can mix and match!
For a personalized Valentine’s Day gift, you can’t go wrong with birthstones! Selecting a beautiful piece of jewelry adorned with your partners birthstones says more than just “I love you.”:
– Adds a Personal Touch: The versatile stones can be added to any piece of jewelry and creates a design specific to your loved one.
– Shows How Well You Pair Together : You can also combine birthstones for a truly romantic gift. Adorn a piece of jewelry with your birthstone and your partner’s for a meaningful and stunning representation of your love for one another.
– Sends a Romantic Message: Since birthstones are so personal, you can also opt to engrave a special message or important date on the jewelry that lets your partner know how much they mean to you.
And the best part? Birthstones can be added to almost every piece of jewelry! Decide if you prefer to gift your valentine with a necklace, bracelet, earrings or a ring and find the right birthstone to embellish their gift.
nEW wEDDING bANDS
You may be well past the newlywed point, but even “old married couples” enjoy exchanging romantic Valentine’s Day gifts. Here are a few ways to make a practical wedding band replacement a truly special gift for your loved one:
– Wedding Band Upgrade: If it’s been years since you both said “I do”, then maybe it’s time for a wedding band upgrade. Valentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity to surprise your partner with a new ring!
– Wedding Vow Renewals: To take things up a notch, sweep your partner off their feet by proposing to renew your wedding vows.
– Surprise Re-Proposal: Surprise your partner with a romantic, Valentine’s Day proposal or recreate the one you did when they said, “Yes!”. When they open the little black box, they’ll be dazzled with a new, upgraded wedding band that they can wear alone or with their older set.
We understand that most jewelers may overwhelm you with options. With so many beautiful styles and pieces available, which one should you choose?
Well, it all boils down to your partner’s taste. You know them and we know jewelry. With our powers combined, you can select the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your partner.