THe Mark's Diamonds Guarantee
Return Your Order, No Questions Asked
Our customer’s satisfaction is our most important priority at Mark’s Diamonds. We guarantee a hassle-free return policy on all of our jewelry up to 30 days after purchase. The steps below outline the return process for all Mark’s Diamonds customers looking to return a piece of jewelry.
- Contact the Mark’s Diamonds Customer Service team at 877.766.2757 to notify them that you would like to return your order.
- Within the next business day, you will receive an e-mail containing a pre-paid FedEx shipping label and specific shipping instructions to return your item. (Note: Items received that do not follow the specific shipping instructions may not qualify for a return/refund)
- Take your item(s) to your nearest FedEx location and ship it back to us.
- Once received, our Quality Assurance team will access your items and help to designate the appropriate refund.
- Refunds will be processed within 7-10 business days to the original method of payment used for the initial purchase. Refunds on bank wire purchases will be processed via company check and sent through the United States Postal Service.
Additional Terms and Conditions on Returned Items
Customers are entitled to a full refund once it is confirmed that we have received the piece and it passes through our Quality Assurance team. You may not be eligible for a return if one of our specialists finds one or more of the following:
- The returned item is not in its original, unworn, and unaltered condition or if an item shows signs of wear or damage.
- If an item was returned with improper packaging differing from the Mark’s Diamonds shipping instructions.
- If the returned items are not accompanied by all the materials sent with the original packaging including, but not limited to, any certifications, lab reports, appraisals, boxes, polishing/cleaning materials, bags, quality assurance cards, etc.
- If an item is requested for return after 30 days of its original purchase date.
For LAB Grown Diamonds, please see the Terms & Conditions page for more info.